Thursday, January 29, 2009

Here it is . . .Sample chart while learning :)

Hello Everyone,

James/ravi/ajay and Ravi/Ajay/Michael/John and Satish-- Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Since all of you and other readers of my blog have requested me to give you a sample horoscope, so here it comes... Please find below the link for the Sample Horoscope chart that I'll be using in all the posts from now on. This would make understanding the concept of KP much more easier for you. Besides you can always have an idea on what all things can you need to use to predict using KrishnaMurthi Padhdhati system.

Please follow this link

http://krishnamurti-padhdhati-sample-chart.blogspot.com/

and remember to bookmark, I will be updating as and when neccessary.

Please do give me ur feedback... Until next time... GodSpeed :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Satish for motivating me. I hope Baba guides me in spreading knowledge like this only.

    ReplyDelete