Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here it is :) Gemstones and their Pooja's

Hello Everyone,

Roy, Mr. Bhattacharya, Arvind... thanks a lot for you emails filled with appreciation. I am obliged. :)
Since you people have requested me to provide you details on how to perform Pooja for Gemstones while wearing them first time, purifying it and also for re energizing them, so for all my dear readers here it is... :) A new blog for Gemstones and their Pooja's Do check them out. They are worth it. Besides this, do look at other links in the Important Links Section on the left hand side. There are 2 more links one to reach to Holy Shirdi and the other to reach to Holy Shani Shignapur :)

I have given details about my travel in it to Holy places. Hope you find that useful as well. . .

Also Satish ji, you have asked me for all the posts. . . So I would ask you to visit all my posts individually and make notes accordingly.

Hope all of you find these new additions useful. . . Do give me ur feedback in form of comments and emails :) Until next time . . . God Speed :)


New Additions

Gemstones and their Poojas
How to Reach Shirdi from New Delhi
How to Reach Shani Shignapur from New Delhi

1 comment: