Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome . . .

A warm Welcome to everyone hitting this blog for KrishnaMurti Paddhati.

My profile would never give you a good idea about me, but my posts will.
My interest in Astrology and Occult studies started long time back when I was in 10th standard. I know, too early to develop an interest in astrology, but that is how it all started and now this is where it is taking me.

Being honest, I started with Numerology as it was the most easiest in form but eventually Palmistry got my interest of one simple fact, I loved holding a girl's Hand :) .
Jokes apart, I left this study in between for about 2 years, but this study never left me. Some things are destined to be. I again started and this time only seriously than ever and started looking horoscopes of some of my near and dear ones and friends. This only gave me exposure and experience.

Gradually I came across the wonderful and amazing research done by Guruji Prof. Late Sri. K.S. KrishnaMurthi. His concept and research amazed me so much, although I personally had not used it, still some divine intervention told me How good can be achieved and help can be given to, those who need is truly.

With this blog of mine, I aspire to reach out people with the basic knowledge of KrishnaMurthi Padhdhati and help new learners like me.

Enough of me, some time again, and that's just a Maybe . . . Untill then lets start off with things.

And yes . . . most important thing about me. . . I am a Student and will always remain One. . . and I am always ready to learn. . .So all of you, hitting this blog, Please make sure to leave a comment, Even if its a Sarcastic one. You never know, it just might make me a better fighter :)
Until then God Speed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment